Features of steel rolling warehouse ladders include:
- lockable safety gate to keep children and unauthorized personnel off the ladder
- 350 lbs capacity
- standard climb angle of 58°
- handrail height of 30" from the steps and 34" around the top platform
- 24" wide by 7" deep steps
- grip strut style or perforated style steps
- 10" diameter front wheels
- maximum strenght side frame constructed from heavy duty rectangular tubing
- two-piece design for easy storage and transportation
- welded steel construction with powder coat finish
- manufactured in compliance with OSHA and ANSI A14.7 standards.
A sideways wheel option is also available on these steel rolling warehouse ladders for increased ladder manoeuverability. This option will allow the ladder to turn within its own length and be pushed sideways against shelving units.