Allweld Industrial Ladders regularly tests their ladders to the Australian Standard 1892.1:1996 part 1 Metal. The Allweld folding platform ladder was tested for a load rating of 200kg and proven to conform by an independent testing authority.
Allweld folding platform ladders are widely used in industries with stringent OHS regulations such as mining companies, large construction companies, large national franchises, and government authorities. Allweld also exports platform ladders to Singapore where there is a demand from multinational construction companies for a genuine industrial grade ladder that conforms to their internal OHS policies.
Key features of Allweld folding platform ladders:
- Large platform fabricated from 2.5mm aluminium tread plate providing a bigger and safer work area
- Optional safety gate doesn’t constrict the operator, increasing the safety factor
- Front fully welded to prevent steps becoming loose
- Rear legs fabricated from 2mm thick tube with braces welded in to prevent diagonal flexing
- Wider base maximises stability
- Fully welded using high grade, thick walled aluminium