Stocked by Allplastics, Vycom’s Seaboard HDPE sheets are ideal for use in marine, RV and outdoor environments that may be exposed to water, UV and other harsh elements. Seaboard’s tough and resilient surface texture, stiffness and UV-resistant features make the material ideal for use in outdoor cabinetry, marine furniture and recreational area fitouts.
Manufactured as a continuous extrusion, Seaboard HDPE sheets will not rust, corrode, delaminate or splinter in harsh environments, unlike wood or metal. Special post-production treatment enhances the sheet’s ability to withstand the effects of salt water, moisture and direct sunlight.
Key benefits of Seaboard HDPE sheets:
- Withstands salt water, moisture and UV exposure
- Will not rust, corrode, delaminate or splinter in harsh environments
- Ideal for marine applications
- Good dielectric properties
- Meets FDA requirements for use in applications with possibility of food contact
- Consistent colour and quality characteristics
- Measures 2440mm x 1220mm
- Available in thickness options of 6, 10, 12, 15, 19 and 25mm