Seaboard polyethylene sheets undergo a special post-production treatment that enhances their ability to withstand the effects of salt water, moisture and direct sunlight.
Seaboard polyethylene sheets are manufactured using a continuous extrusion process. Since the sheets are not press laminated, delamination will not occur during the service life of the end product.
Seaboard polyethylene sheets are highly stable, flexible and tough. Capable of withstanding marine environments, these sheets offer an excellent barrier against moisture penetration.
Seaboard polyethylene sheets are safe to use in food environments.
- High degree of stability
- Inertness to marine environments
- Robust and flexible
- Good dielectric properties
- Excellent as a barrier against water vapour penetration
- UV-stabilised to resist direct sunlight degradation
- Sheets meet FDA requirements for use in food contact applications
- All sheets exhibit consistent colour and quality characteristics