ALLPLASTICS Engineering has introduced a wider variety of colours in its Perspex Frost range.
Perspex Frost is a double sided, anti-reflective material designed to give the appearance of sand-blasted glass. The product delivers numerous practical, aesthetic and economic advantages.
Significantly lighter than glass, Perspex Frost also offers numerous decorative design advantages and is available in 14 colours, and in four thicknesses of 3mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
Colours include: Arctic Blue, Glacier Green (glass-look), Charcoal Dusk, Lemon Sorbet, Chilli Red, Orange Crush, Citrus Yellow, Pink Blush, Crystal Clear, Polar White, Electric Blue, Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green, and Violet Aurora.
With its many aesthetic advantages it is the key to impress manufacturers of visual communication displays and interior design professionals.
Advertising displays, shop fittings, cabinet doors, office partitions, corporate gifts, shop signs, decorative and architectural designs are prominent applications of this newly introduced material which offers the following advantages:
* Pleasant to touch, resists stains, finger marking and dust.
* Softens harsh colours, improves brightness and subtly filters light.
* Easy to use, shape and maintain.
* Retains the "frosted look" even after thermoforming, sawing/drilling.
* Resistant to many chemical products.
* Can be readily combined with metal and wood.
Allplastics offers precision cutting, forming, diamond edge polishing, CNC routing facilities to complement the new material.