Practical, aesthetic and economical, Perspex Frost is a double-sided, anti-reflective material designed to give the appearance of sand-blasted glass.
Significantly lighter than glass, Perspex Frost also offers numerous decorative design advantages and is available in 14 colours in four thicknesses of 3mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
The Perspex Frost colours range includes Arctic Blue, Glacier Green (glass-look), Charcoal Dusk, Lemon Sorbet, Chilli Red, Orange Crush, Citrus Yellow, Pink Blush, Crystal Clear, Polar White, Electric Blue, Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green and Violet Aurora.
Offering several aesthetic advantages, Perspex Frost is suitable for visual communication displays and interior design applications.
Some of the popular applications of the Perspex Frost range include advertising displays, shop fittings, cabinet doors, office partitions, corporate gifts, shop signs as well as decorative and architectural designs.
Key advantages include:
- Pleasant to touch, resists stains, finger-marks and dust
- Softens harsh colours, improves brightness and subtly filters light
- Easy to use, shape and maintain
- Retains the 'frosted look' even after thermoforming, sawing and drilling
- Resistant to several chemical products
- Can be readily combined with metal and wood
Allplastics offers precision cutting, forming, diamond edge polishing and CNC routing facilities to complement the new material.