Allplastics Engineering offers custom CNC machining and fabrication service in both plastics and metals. By utilizing the latest technology, combined with more than 35 years of experience in the industry and the highest quality standard, Allplastics can ensure on time delivery of orders, whether prototyping or production runs.
Their staff will assist you in selecting the correct engineering plastics for your application. This can be from their extensive stock in Australia or from particular applications from their extensive network of material manufactures in Australia and overseas.
Allplastics Engineering’s expanding Machining and Fabrication service include:
- Precision CNC Machining
- Precision CNC Routing 3m x 2m Table and 2440 x 1220 Table
- Close Tolerance Cutting of sheets
- Drilling/ Milling
- Strip Heat Bending up to 3 metres long
- Drape Forming Acrylics,Polycarbonate,PVC,P/P ,ABS,PETG,PE
- Solvent + Adhesive bonding
- Bubble free gluing of Acrylics /P/C
- Polishing + Buffing
- Diamond edge polishing on acrylics
- Moulding of Domes up to 1.8 M Dia
- Encapsulation of objects + Paper in Acrylic
- Welding of plastics Pipes/tanks/ducts/hoods etc.
- Rapid response team for fast turnaround attention to detail.
- Custom extrusions
- Custom casting + moulding
In addition, they will produce specialized material such as Ultem, RADEL, Polysulfone, Celcon and other high performing plastics for your specific applications whether its in the medical, pharmaceutical, defence, food, mining, hydraulic or laboratory field.