Bridge Climb is a popular tourist destination where visitors can experience the magnificent views of the harbour city from the top of the iconic ‘coat hanger’. The Stage 40 clear-PEP translucent panels were used for its illuminated reception counter.
Attributes such as its unique geometry, excellent scratch resistance and exceptionally strong structure were the reasons behind the material’s selection since the reception counter is exposed to constant harsh treatment.
The Stage 40 clear-PEP translucent panels from Allplastics Engineering find application in automobiles and boats, awnings, counter fronts, illuminated floors and landings, pathways and walkways, showroom flooring, stairs, trafficable mezzanines and TV sets.
Key features of Stage 40 clear-PEP translucent panels:
- Anti slip surface (DIN rating)
- Easy installation
- Easy to handle
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Exceptional load capacity
- Innovative translucent optic
- Load capacity up to 500kg/m²
- Meets AUST BCA fire tests
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Size: 2000mm x 1000mm with 40mm thickness
- Custom sizes up to 80mm thick can be made