With more than 30 years experience in the plastics engineering industry, Allplastics Engineering offers the widest range of plastic materials and associated services in the plastics industry in Australia.
In addition, their fabrication materials
and facilities cover an ever expanding range of industries and applications.
Rod, Tube and Sheet
Allplastics Engineering stock and cut building, engineering and architectural plastics in Rod forming, Tube forming and Sheet forming.
Allplastics are the authorised distributor of quality brands such as Perspex®, Design Composite panels, Total Stone Panels, Acryform, Slumped Acrylic and Ali Frost.
Allplastics Engineering offer CNC Profile Routing and the latest technology in CNC Machining.
The following are some of the materials supplied:
Plastics Machining and Plastics Equipment Product Range
- Acetal, Acrylic, Frost Perspex®, Super abrasion resistant acrylic
- ABS, PTFE (Teflon), HDPE, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate
- PEEK, Mylar, Hi Impact Polystyrene, PVC, POM (nylon), UHMWPE
- Phenolics, PETG, Polyurethane, Polyester
- High Performance Plastics and Water Resistant Bushing Materials
Allplastics Engineering’s experience in the plastic industry, allows them to offer an extensive range of CNC equipment and CNC services utilising their fully equipped machine shop including:
CNC Machining and CNC Routing
- CNC Turning, Bending, Welding, Gluing
- Shape Cutting machinery, Encapsulation, Cutting to Size
- Slumping, Diamond Edge Polishing, Threading
- Moulding, Buffing, Laminating
- CNC Milling machines, CNC turning, Drilling, Forming
Although Allplastics Engineering have been machining plastics since the 1970’s, Allplastics has the latest technology when it comes to CNC routers, a CNC Centre Lathe Gildemeister CTX 410 with counter spindle and driven tools.
These options mean that complex complete machining is now a technical reality for the CTX 410. This will increase Allplastics Engineering’s capacity to complete complex parts within shorter lead times for valued customers.