Epygi Technologies Ltd, through its Australian distributor, Alloy Computer Products , has released details of new software that are now shipped with the company’s Quadro range of IP/PBX devices.
Epygi has also released new generation VoIP gateway products. These initiatives mark the beginning of an exciting year ahead for Epygi with a continuing rollout of new products through 2007.
Epygi PBX software update:
Epygi has released version 4.1 of the software that ships with Quadro IP/PBX models. The new software incorporates a number of important enhancements including:
- Improvements to the installation and setup process with a simpler, more automated procedure
- True plug-and-play, zero configuration support for Aastra and Snom IP handsets
- Distinctive ring tones, enabling identification of internal and external calls, different groups, ViP callers etc
- New mobility solutions including call Relay and SMS caller ID notifications, enabling on road staff to fully utilise the office IP/PBX to make and receive calls and receive notifications of any calls they missed.
- Telstra FaxStream Duet services now supported via Quadro IP/PBX.
3pCC call control API for third part application developers:
Epygi are now offering a new XML-based API license for developers, supporting the integration of third-party applications.
Convergence of VoIP telephony and software applications will drive a new wave of business efficiency; Epygi’s 3pCC will be used to develop new generation call centre applications, click to dial and CDR Call Detail Records reporting with Quadro PBXs.
New QuadroM family gateways:
Epygi has launched the QuadroM, a new series of 19 inch, metal case, rack-mountable E1/T1 to SIP gateways. QuadroM supports 30 E1 channels per port and supports all industry standard codecs including G.729.
With significantly enhanced DSP and CPU provisioning, the QaudroM series offers good levels of echo cancellation and transcoding to low bandwidth codecs like G.729 for sites with bandwidth limitations.
The QuadroM is Epygi’s new generation gateway series which includes plans to evolve the QuadroM into a high-capacity conference server.
Epygi VoIP telephony products are fully tested for compatibility with a wide range of Australian ITSP’s.