The small size, light weight and durable construction of the BU-67X02UX USB avionics devices make them ideal for use in field service, flight line test equipment, and flight instrumentation applications.
The BU-67103UX provides exact capabilities in a non-rugged package for use in lab applications.
Key features of BU-67X02U/3U USB avionics device:
- 1 or 2 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels
- 4 ARINC 429 Receive channels
- 2 ARINC 429 Transmit channels
- 8 user-programmable digital discrete I/Os
- IRIG-B time code input
- 1 Pulse-per-Second (PPS) output
- Available as 1553 only, 429 only, or fully populated with 1553/429 Multi-IO
- Can be powered directly from the USB interface or by an external power source