Data Device Corporation, represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems has introduced the BU-67102U/3U USB avionics device that provides a portable off-the-shelf interface to 1 or 2 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels, 4 ARINC 429 Receive channels, 2 ARINC 429 Transmit channels, 8 user-programmable digital discrete I/Os, IRIG-B time code input and 1 Pulse-per-Second (PPS) output.
The portable USB device is available as 1553, 429 or fully populated with 1553/429 Multi-IO.
These USB avionics devices can be powered directly from the USB interface or an external power source.
Features such as small size, light weight and durable construction make the BU-67102UX USB avionics device a common tool for use in field service, flight line test equipment as well as flight instrumentation applications.
These portable USB devices provide the same capabilities in a non-rugged package for use in lab applications.
Key features of BU-67102UX USB avionics device:
- Portable USB 2.0 device
- 1 or 2 dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels
- 4 ARINC 429 Receive channels
- 2 ARINC 429 Transmit channels
- 8 user-programmable digital discrete I/Os
- IRIG-B Time Code Input
- 1 Pulse per Second Output
- 1 MB RAM with Parity per 1553 channel
- 48-bit/ 100ns Time Stamp
- Extended temperature hardware available
- High-Level C Software Development Kits (SDK) and Drivers
- Common Test/ Embedded API
- Optional Software:
- BusTrACEr MIL-STD-1553 Graphical Monitor/Generator
- dataSIMS Real-Time Avionics Bus Analysis & Simulation
- ARINC 429 Data Bus Analyzer
- ARINC 615 Data Loader
- 1553/429 LabVIEW Package