Data Device Corporation represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems has introduced the BU-67101Q ExpressCard/54 device, designed for interfacing to an MIL-STD-1553 data bus.
There are up to two dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels operating in Bus Controller (BC) or Multi-RT (0 to 31) modes. Each mode has the ability to run a concurrent Bus Monitor (MT).
The card also contains two digital discrete I/Os, two avionics (+35V) Discrete I/Os, IRIG-B Time Code Input and a Time Tag Clock Input.
The interface used on this card is DDC's AceXtreme architecture, an extension of the field-proven Enhanced Mini-ACE family of 1553 products.
The card includes the BU-69092SX series software, which is DDC's MIL-STD-1553 AceXtreme C Software Development Kit (SDK). It supports all modes of operation (BC, Multi-RT and MT), including source code samples and detailed documentation.
- Portable ExpressCard/54 with PCIe back-end interface
- 1 or 2 dual redundant 1553 channels
- BC/Monitor or Multi-RT/Monitor per 1553 channel
- 2 User-Programmable Digital Discrete I/Os
- 2 User-Programmable Avionics Discrete (+35V) I/Os
- IRIG-B Time Code Input/Output
- Time Tag Clock Input
- 1 MB RAM with parity per 1553 channel
- 48-bit/100 ns time stamp
- IRIG-106 Chapter 10 monitor
- DMA engine for low CPU utilisation
- High-Level C Software Development Kit and drivers
- Common Test/ Embedded API
- Optional software:
- BusTrACEr MIL-STD-1553 Graphical Monitor/Generator
- MIL-STD-1553 LabVIEW Package
- dataSIMS Real-Time Avionics bus analysis and simulation software