Sealevel represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems manufactures a wide variety of USB hubs and I/O products for diverse applications.
Sealevel USB hubs and I/O devices are designed to help applications communicate across devices or connecting peripherals.
The USB devices can be connected to a PC without opening the case. An optically isolated USB hub protects the computer from voltage spikes, power surges and ground loops.
Non-isolated four- and eight-port hubs add USB ports to a computer or laptop. Sealevel Ethernet devices can be powered with Power over Ethernet (PoE) accessories.
Networks can also be expanded with industrial and commercial grade Ethernet switches as well as hubs. A wired network port can be added with Ethernet adapters.
Features of Sealevel USB hubs
- 4- and 7-port industrial USB hubs with optical isolation in desktop and wall mount configurations
- Also available, industrial hubs without the optical isolation, and 4- and 5-port industrial Ethernet switches in desk and wall mount options
- Optically isolated USB hubs allow for connection of up to seven USB peripherals and protect the host computer from voltages up to 5500 VAC
- Fast Ethernet Switches provide the LAN with high-speed, 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for as many as five users
- Engineered without internal fans
- Housed in a sturdy metal case for years of dependable use