Allied Data Systems presents the Seal/O-570 Multifunction Module, from Sealevel Systems, with a combination of analog and digital I/O. The Seal/O-570 Multifunction modules are ideal for a wide variety of applications such as process control, data acquisitions, broadcast communications and remote environmental monitoring.
The Seal/O-570 offers eight single-ended 16-bit analog inputs, eight optically isolated digital inputs and eight Form C relay outputs. The A/D inputs are independatly software selectable for +/-5VDC or +/-15VCD ranges and feature high input impendence, which allows easy connection to a variety of sensors.
Features of the Seal/O-570 Multifunction Module:
- Available in wireless,
- Ethernet (Modbus/TCP),
- RS-485 (Modbus/RTU),
- USB, and
- RS-232 models
- 8 A/D inputs, 8 optically isolated digital inputs, and 8 Form C relay outputs
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Status indicator LEDs for Communication, Fault, and Power
- Optional DIN rail or table mount
- Daisy chain up to 247 modules
- Sealevel software supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit) operating systems