Allied Data Systems presents the SeaLINK 2228 from Sealevel Systems. The SeaLINK 2228 is a dual-port embedded USB to multi-interface serial adapter, designed for mounting directly to a computer chassis.
This design of the SeaLINK 2228 helps eliminate the need for an external converter and provides clean and professional installation. All configuration and electrical interface selections are handled through the driver, which also eliminates the need for the user to open the enclosure to set jumpers or switches.
Features of the SeaLINK 2228:
- Each port individually software configurable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- High speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Supports data rates to 921.6K bps
- Automatic RS-485 enable/disable
- Powered by USB connection
- Two DB9M connectors with full modem control signals implemented in RS-232 mode
- Sealevel SeaCOM software supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP and Vista operating systems