Represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems , Compulab presents the SBC-X300 single board computer based on the PXA300 CPU architecture.
Implemented by a CM-X300 module providing most of the functions (integrated Bluetooth and wireless LAN (WiFi) interfaces), the rich feature set of the SBC-X300 is customisable according to the price / performance targets of the user's application.
The SBC-X300 contains an electrical interface and slot for MMC/SDIO extension cards. Once inserted and secured in the slot, these cards extend the system with capabilities such as a larger solid state disk, GPS or GSM modem.
The power supply options available to the SBC-X300 enable its integration in mobile applications powered by a rechargeable battery.
The SBC-X300 single board computer features:
- Marvell XScale PXA300 CPU @ 624 MHz, 128 MB SDRAM, 512 MB Flash Disk
- WLAN / WiFi 802.11b/g interface
- Bluetooth interface
- 800 x 600 graphics controller with connectors for LCD panel
- Video input
- 3 serial ports with RS232 / RS485 / RS422 driver options
- Host and slave USB ports including keyboard & mouse support
- Touchscreen interface
- Keypad and GPIO connectors
- Sound - speakers & microphone
- 100 Mbps Ethernet port
- SDIO / MMC socket
- RTC with lithium battery
- Power supply options: rechargeable battery and charger connector, or 5VDC power supply.