Sealevel is represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems and has recently launched the Relio R5200 embedded computer for industrial environments.
Relio R5200 embedded computer is a fanless Core 2 Duo system that offers a wealth of I/O features with the benefits of solid-state operation without fans or other moving parts.
The computer is powered by a 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU that is designed to run fanless up to 45°C.
The compact chassis of the Relio R5200 embedded computer has expansion slots for one PCI Express X16 and one full-height PCI card.
The system supports up to 4GB of DDR2 667MHz RAM and is ideal for harsh, industrial environments.
Key features of Relio R5200 embedded computer include:
- Fanless Intel 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo processor
- One PCI Express X16 and one PCI expansion slot
- Six USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet, four serial ports and VGA video
- SATA interface for optional Solid-State Disk (SSD)
- Solid-state operation with no fans or moving parts
The system includes an external power supply and US power cord that accepts 100-240V AC input as well as 24VDC @ 120W outputs.
The metal enclosure allows for versatile mounting to walls, under counters and on tabletops.