Sealevel Systems Inc. represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems introduces the SeaI/O-540S, an RS-232 Modbus RTU interface to 32 open-collector outputs.
The open-collector outputs provide high current sinking over a large operating voltage. Each open-collector output circuit includes a flyback diode for protection when interfacing highly inductive loads such as DC motors.
Outputs are grouped in eight-bit ports, which share high and low voltage contacts via 3.5mm terminal blocks.
Key features of SeaI/O-540S:
- RS-232 Modbus RTU interface
- 32 open collector outputs
- Removable screw terminals simplify field wiring
- Input power via terminal block or modular connector
- Optional DIN rail or table mount
- Sealevel software supports Windows and Linux operating systems