Sealevel represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems offers the compact and rugged DB9F-to-5 screw terminal block adapter.
The new DB9 adapter offers customers a simple solution for connecting their field wiring to DB9 connectors on USB Serial adapters, Ethernet Serial Servers and other Sealevel RS-485 products with a DB9M connector.
Featuring a standard-size DB9 connector, the DB9 adapter works with 2-wire as well as 4-wire RS-485 networks and can be easily secured to the serial port with thumbscrews to prevent accidental disconnection.
The new DB9 adapter matches Sealevel’s DB9M RS-485 pin out and is RoHS compliant.
The DB9 female to 5-screw terminal block adapter is available immediately.
Key features include:
- Compact, rugged and over-molded terminal block adapter simplifies field wiring
- Screw terminals accept 16-28 AWG gauge wiring
- Screw terminals match RS-485 pin out on Sealevel serial devices with DB9M ports
- Works with 2-wire and 4-wire RS-485 networks
- Thumbscrews prevent accidental disconnection
- RoHS compliant