Wincomm sold in Australia by Allied Data Systems has introduced the 17” Core 2 Duo fanless medical panel PC.
WMP-171/172 fanless medical panel PC is certified with UL/IEC 60601-1-1 to meet medical electrical system safety requirements as well as 60601-1-2 electromagnetic compatibility standards and is a medical grade all-in-one PC for medical computing applications.
Based on the same design, Wincomm extends the product to ‘S’ series for basic computing tasks and clinic cart applications as well as the ‘Plus’ series with robust isolated serial communications for external device control.
Key features of the fanless medical panel PC system include:
- Fanless panel PC with medical safety compliance
- Anti-bacteria coating for the main unit plastic housing and stand
- Intel ultra low voltage Core 2 Duo U7500 1.06 GHz processor, 10W TDP (thermal design power)
- Main board design with Intel GME965 + ICH8M chipset, 800 MHz FSB and socket BGA479
- 17” 5:4 1280x1024 SXGA LCD display with 380 nits brightness
- Plastic housing with IP65 rating front enclosure design
- Standard PCI and CF card slot
- Resistive touch panel optional integration
- Optional accessories of I/O cover kit, desktop stand, desktop and wall-mount arms as well as medical grade power cord
- Add-on application options of wireless LAN kit, digital TV tuner kit, camera module kit and smart card reader kit