Wincomm sold in Australia by Allied Data Systems has introduced the WTP-8865 series all-in-one fanless industrial panel PC.
The IP67 fanless industrial panel PC features a high protection enclosure design to achieve high level water and dust resistance.
The fanless industrial panel PC is an ideal solution for harsh and hygienic environments.
Fanless industrial panel PCs find application in shop floor terminals at chemical and steel plants with high exposure to spray, heat and air-borne particles.
These industrial PCs are also ideal for environments such as food production, critical clinical sites and pharmaceutical laboratories that demand strict hygiene standards.
The 15” Intel Atom-based WTP-8865-15 high protection industrial panel PC is Wincomm's latest effort to upgrade the design to IP67 (NEMA 6) enclosure protection and fanless operation.
Key features include:
- Dedicated outdoor application design
- Wide temperature operation range of -25~55°C
- 1,600 nits optical bonding sunlight readable 15" LCD panel
- Resistive touch panel with anti-UV treatment
- Dedicated heater design for cold weather operation
- Smart thermal control with variable fan speed
- Auto brightness control for LCD display
- Intel Atom N270 platform with min-PCI-e expansion (wireless)