Axiomtek represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems has introduced the NA-813FL range of entry level fanless network appliances for the SOHO market segment.
The NA-813FL is a small form factor fanless network appliance platform built around an Intel 945GSE Express chipset and Intel Atom processor N270 1.6GHz with four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The NA-813FL consists of four Gigabit Ethernet ports with one pair supporting LAN bypass function (optional) for enhanced reliability required in field applications.
Additionally, the noiseless yet extremely compact unit comes in a small package with a height of just 44mm and a weight of 2.5kg, allowing the appliance to easily fit into any space-limited and harsh environment.
NA-813FL fanless network appliances are excellent for VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security gateway and firewall applications.
Key features of NA-813FL fanless network appliances
- Low power and high performance Intel Atom processor N270 1.6 GHz with 512K L2 cache and Intel 945GSE chipset
- Integrated with four 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port
- Supports one 2.5" SATA HDD
- Supports fanless and noiseless operation
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller and firewall applications