Allied Data Systems are pleased to present the Compulab SBC-iTC single board computer with mini-ATX form factor.
Implemented by a CM-iTC module that provides most of the functions, and an SB-iTC carrier board that provides connectors and several additional functions, the SBC-iTC single board computer has a rich feature set that is customisable according to the price and performance targets of the user's application.
The SBC-iTC single board computer contains expansion connectors which opens it to the wide range of standard peripheral cards. Furthermore, the wide input range switched power supply is compatible with requirements for telecom and automotive applications.
In summary, the key features of the SBC-iTC single board computer include
- mini-ATX PC implemented by the combination of a CM-iTC module and SB-iTC baseboard
- Intel Atom E680 (Tunnel Creek) CPU @1.6GHz and EG20T chipset
- up to 2 GB DDR2
- 8-23 GB microSD Flash Disk
- UXGA graphics controller with interfaces for LVDS, RGB, DVI and HDMI panels.
- two SATA hard disk interfaces
- two 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports
- six USB host ports and one device port
- MMC/SD socket
- two HD Sound codecs with support for 5.1 HD audio and 2W external speakers
- PCI and PCI-express extension buses
- programmable watchdog timer
- IEEE1588 device support
- 7 - 20 volt supply, 4 - 9 watt.