Available now from Allied Data Systems , the Compulab SBC-T3517 is a small single board computer based on the Texas Instruments AM3517 processor and is born from the combination of a CM-T3517 module and a SB-T35 baseboard.
The SBC-T3517 single board computer is implemented by a CM-T3517 computer module, which provides most of the functions, while the SB-T35 carrier board provides connectors and several additional features.
The rich feature set of the SBC-T3517 single board computer is customisable according to the price and performance targets of the user's application.
The CM-T3517 computer module features Texas Instruments’ Sitara AM3517/05 system-on-chip based on the advanced Cortex-A8 ARM CPU with a PowerVR SGX GPU providing 2D / 3D graphics acceleration.
For embedded applications, the SBC-T3517 single board computer provides a 100Mbit Ethernet ports, CAN bus, serial ports, I/O lines and other essential functions, while the integrated WLAN implement industry standard wireless connectivity.
In summary, the key features of the Compulab SBC-T3517 single board computer are as follows:
- TI Sitara AM3517 CPU @600 MHz, 256MB DDR2, 512MB NAND
- PowerVR SGX GPU
- WLAN / WiFi 802.11b/g interface
- 1400 x 1050 graphics controller with interfaces for LVDS, RGB and DVI
- TV-out with S-Video interface
- host and slave USB2 ports
- MMC / SD / SDIO socket
- two 100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- sound codec with stereo output and line input
- touchscreen interface
- serial ports and GPIOs
- RTC with lithium back-up battery
- CANbus interface
- power supply from lithium battery or 5VDC.