Represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems , Compulab have announced the release of the SBC-A510 micro-ATX compliant single board computer.
The SBC-A510 is implemented with a CM-A510 module and SB-A510 carrier board. The CM-A510 module provides most of the functions, while the SB-A510 carrier board provides standard connectors and additional peripherals, which together create a feature rich single board computer, customisable according to the price and performance targets of the user's application.
The SBC-A510 single board computer features expansion connectors that open it to a wide range of standard peripheral cards, as well as a wide input range switched power supply compatible with requirements for telecom and automotive applications.
Key features of the SBC-A510 single board computer include:
- Marvell Armada 510 SoC @1000MHz
- 1GB DDR3
- 512MB NAND flash
- VMeta video decode sub-system @500MHz with H.264, MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 support
- integrated GPU with 2D/3D graphics acceleration and OpenGL-ES support
- WLAN / WiFi 802.11b/g/n interface
- 1920 x 1080 graphics controller with interfaces for LVDS, RGB, DVI and VGA monitors
- two 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports
- SATA hard-drive interface
- four USB2 high-speed host ports
- PCI Express and PCI extension interfaces
- MMC / SD / SDIO socket
- sound codec with stereo output, line input and S/PDIF output support
- touchscreen interface
- serial ports, GPIO’s
- 7V - 17V DC power supply, 3 - 8 watt
- RTC with lithium back-up battery.