Available now from Allied Data Systems , the Compulab CM-iTC packs up to date technologies into a highly compact, lightweight computer on module ideal as a building block for any embedded application.
A credit card sized board capable of running on a small batter, the Compulab CM-iTC computer on module features on-board resources that suffice to smoothly run operating systems such as Linux, Windows XP and Windows 7.
Measuring just 75mm x 65mm the Compulab CM-iTC computer on module packs a huge selection of features into a small module. These features include:
- Intel Atom E680 (Tunnel Creek) CPU up to 1.6GHz, EG20T chipset
- up to 2GB DDR2
- on-board microSD socket for up to 32GB flash disk storage
- LVDS, parallel RGB and SDVO display interfaces for LCD panels up to 1920x1080
- H.264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VC-1 ,WMV9 codecs hardware acceleration
- two SATA hard disk interface
- two 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports
- six USB host ports and one device port
- SDIO ports
- sound codec with support for speaker, microphone and SPDIF. HD audio bus
- PCIexpress and LPC extension busses
- serial ports, I2C, SPI GPIO interface
- CAN bus
- programmable watchdog timer
- IEEE1588 clock synchronization device
- 6 watt power consumption
- small size - 75mm x 65mm.