Represented in Australian by Allied Data Systems , Compulab are pleased to announce the release of the CM-T3517 computer module.
The CM-T3517 is a small computer-on-module board designed to serve as a building block in embedded applications. The CM-T3517 single board computer includes all the peripherals required to run operating systems, such as Linux and Windows CE. Compulab also supply ready packages for these operating systems.
Priced low to make it ideal for cost-sensitive applications, the CM-T3517 computer module is also small in size and low in power consumption allowing for easy integration into portable and space-constrained designs.
The CM-T3517 computer module features Texas Instruments’ Sitara AM3517/05 system-on-chip, based on the advanced Cortex-A8 ARM CPU with a PowerVR SGX GPU providing 2D / 3D graphics acceleration.
For embedded applications, the CM-T3517 computer-on-module board provides a general-purpose local bus, 100Mbit Ethernet, CAN bus, serial ports, I/O lines and other essential functions, while the integrated WLAN and Bluetooth interfaces implement industry standard wireless connectivity.
In summary, the key features of the CM-T3517 computer module are:
- Cortex-A8 Sitara AM3505 or AM3517 SoC, up to 600 MHz
- up to 256 Mbyte DDR2
- up to 512 Mbyte Flash Disk, including filesystem protection
- WLAN / WiFi 802.11b/g Interface Bluetooth Interface
- graphics controller supporting STN and TFT panels with 1400 x 1050 max resolution
- powerVR SGX GPU providing 2D / 3D graphics acceleration with OpenGL-ES and OpenVG support
- general purpose bus
- SD / SDIO / MMC interfaces
- camera interface port
- audio codec with speaker and microphone support
- touchscreen Controller
- USB Slave / Host / OTG ports
- serial ports, GPIO, SPI, I2C, CAN bus
- 100 Mbps Ethernet port
- tiny size: 66 x 44 x 7 mm.