Data Device Corporation represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems has introduced the SB-3620xIX combo PCI bus converter card.
The SB-3620xIX is a PCI bus card that contains four channels of fully independent synchro/resolver-to-digital conversion and up to two channels of digital-to-synchro/resolver conversion. The SB-3620XIX card has an optional power oscillator to support 26 Vrms from 360 to 7kHz.
The resolution (10, 12, 14 or 16-bit) and bandwidth (100 Hz/300 Hz) are software programmable. Each channel has an independent signal and reference input. The standard inputs are solid state. The signal connections are provided through a 68-pin mini D-type connector.
The SB-3620XIX PCI bus converter card has up to two channels of fully independent digital-to-synchro or digital-to-resolver conversion. For each channel, the conversion process is implemented using DDC D/S or D/R converters DSC-11520, DSC-11524 or DR-11525.
Key Features of the PCI Bus Converter Card
- Includes four RD-19230 converters
- Software programmable: Resolution (10, 12, 14, or 16-bit) and bandwidth (100/300 Hz)
- Input amplitude: 2 Vrms(L-L), or 11.8 Vrms(L-L)
- Optional two channels of digital-to-synchro/ resolver conversion
- Dynamic rotation
- Two-speed measurement and simulation
- On-board oscillator with 1.5 VA drive
- DLLs and libraries for Windows 95/98/2000, and Windows NT
- 0ºC to 70ºC standard operating temperature
- Incremental encoder emulation and velocity output