The CM-XAM computer-on-module from Allied Data Systems combines the latest technologies with a compact, lightweight COM Express module.
For embedded applications, the CM-XAM provides a variety of display interfaces, PCI express bus, two 1000Mbit Ethernet ports, serial port, general purpose I/O lines and many other essential functions.
The feature set of the CM-XAM comprises a Intel Atom CPU, DDR2, Flash Disk and vital computing peripherals. The user interface is supported by an enhanced graphics controller, USB interface for keyboard / mouse and Audio system.
Other available features of the CM-XAM computer-on-module include:
- Full Featured COM Express module
- Intel Atom Z530 CPU @1.6GHz, US15W chipset
- 2 GB DDR2
- 4 GB Flash Disk
- LVDS and SDVO display interfaces for LCD panels
- SATA and PATA (IDE) hard disk interfaces
- 2 x 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports
- 8 x USB ports
- 3 x microSD sockets on-board
- HD audio bus
- PCIexpress (x3), LPC and PCI busses
- I2C and GPIOs
- Programmable watchdog timer
- 5 watt power consumption
- COM Express form factor - 95 x 95 mm