Axiomtek, represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems introduces the NA-510 i3/i5/i7 network appliance range.
Designed for small to medium businesses, Axiomtek’s NA-510 network appliances are built with the new Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors in the LGA1156 package.
The extreme performance NA-510 network appliance is an excellent choice for network security applications, VPN, UTM and firewall.
Featuring a super slim 1U-height profile, the NA-510 network appliance utilises the Intel Q57 express chipset and can hold 8 GB of none-ECC DDR3 memory.
The NA-510 is integrated with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports with two pairs supporting LAN bypass function. The unit comes with a MiniPCI or PCIe x8 slot for extended networking application.
The network appliance platform features two 2.5" SATA HDDs (or one 3.5" SATA HDD), one CompactFlash slot, a console port and two USB ports to meet various application needs.
Key features of NA-510 i3/i5/i7 network appliances:
- LGA1156 socket type of processor as Intel Clarkdale i5-660/ i3-540/ G6960, Lynnfield i7-860/ i5-750
- Supports eight 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel 82574L/82578DM)
- Supports unbuffer and none-ECC DDR3 memory to 8GB
- Supports two 2.5" SATA HDD or one 3.5" SATA HDD for data or proxy
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port
- Suitable for VPN, firewall and other network security applications