Axiomtek, represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems has released the Extreme Performance Intel Core 2 Quad network appliance platform with up to 11 Gigabit LAN and dual front-accessible expansion slots.
The NA-821 is a 1U rack-mountable form factor with up to 11 Gigabit Ethernet ports through PCIe/ PCI interface and up to 4-group LAN bypass segments designed for the small and medium business market.
The NA-821 network appliance platform supports the latest Intel Core 2 Quad/ Core 2 Duo processors with a 800/1066/1333 MHz front side bus and is equipped with the Intel Q35+ICH9DO Express chipset.
For greater flexible and easy maintenance, the NA-821 has two front-accessible expansion slots that allow developers to configure PCIe LAN modules based on their solution requirements.
- Extreme performance Intel Core 2 Duo
- Core 2 Quad processor, up to 1333 MHz FSB
- Supports PCIe I/O slots for LAN modules expansion
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port features
- Supports two SATA 2.5” HDD and RAID feature
- Smart fan and intrusion control
- Independent WDT and GPIO pins control for different LAN bypass groups
- Suitable for network appliances such as VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM
- Supports two DDR2 667/800 DIMM sockets up to 4GB memory