Axiomtek represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems introduces a new fanless network appliance platform designed for use in harsh environments.
The NA-320FL fanless 1U compact network appliance platform with six Gigabit LANs supports the low-power Intel Atom processor D510 1.66GHz with Intel ICH8M PCH chipset.
The NA-320-FL fanless network platform is typically used in rugged network environments that include VOIP, firewalls and gateway applications.
Key features of NA-320FL fanless 1U compact network appliance platform:
- Super low power network platform supports a high bandwidth DDR2 SODIMM slot with memory up to 2GB
- Supports a LAN bypass function through WDT and GPIO pin definitions to prevent problems from sudden shutdown
- PCI Express Mini card (USB interface) for extended networking application
- Fanless platform features one 2.5" SATA HDD, one CompactFlash slot, one console port and two USB ports to deal with various application needs
- Compact form factor with a height of 44mm and weighing 2.5kg for use in any space-limited and harsh environments