Featuring a small size of 75 x 65 x 8mm and low power consumption, CM-A510 single board computers can easily be integrated into portable and space constrained designs, and are available at a relatively low cost, which makes them well suited for use in cost sensitive applications.
These modules are equipped with all the components necessary to run the latest version of Linux or its derivatives, delivering fast processing and a rich multimedia user experience.
They are based on a high performance, low power Marvell Armada 510 system-on-chip with an ARM v6/v7-compliant super-scalar processor core, hardware graphics processing unit, video decoding acceleration hardware and a broad range of peripherals.
CM-A510 computer-on-module single board computers also feature:
- up to 1024 Mbyte DDR3
- up to 512 Mbyte Flash Disk, including filesystem protection
- WLAN / WiFi 802.11b/g/n Interface
- graphics controller with parallel RGB and analog RGB interfaces, 1920x1080 resolution
- two 1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- four high speed USB ports
- PCI Express interface
- SDIO / MMC interface
- camera interface port
- touchscreen controller
- SATA-II hard disk interface; and
- an audio sub-system with speaker, microphone and S/PDIF support.