Represented by Allied Data Systems , Wincomm releases the WLP-7822 Panel PC. Specifically designed for Kiosk applications, the Panel PC has the ability to cater for harsh environments and non-stop operational needs.
The design features of the Panel PC- WLP series computer boards include industrial grade components and materials. Other design attributes include overall shock resistance, upper cover dust proofing and side water proofing.
The fanless design is upgraded in the WLP-7822 Panel PCs with temperature control (within 0-50ºC) for airflow environments. A space saving 2mm has been taken off making it the slimmer panel pc in its class. The Wincomm WLP-7822 series Panel PC pushes the boundaries in performance with its noise control research and development, and high resolution screens (WLP-7822-15 with 1024x768 resolution / WLP-7822-17 with 1280x1024 resolution).
WLP-7822 Series key feature are:
- Very Low Power and True Fan less Thermal Solution
- The Slimmest Model in Its Kind
- IP65/NEMA4 Water/Dust Proof Front Bezel
- Built in HDD Anti-vibration Module
- Supports 802.11b/g Wireless Solution (Optional)
- Giga LAN/CF / Mini-PCI-E / VGA / Audio / USB2.0 /COM interfaces
- RoHS compliance
- Support Windows XP and Windows 7
The WLP-7822 Panel PC undertakes multiple strict tests under various environments, demonstrating the Wincomm devotion and development in ensuring total no-stop operations and reliability.