The announcement of the 8004e PCI Express 16 channel I/O board was made by Allied Data Systems representatives, Sealevel Systems. Featuring 16 optically isolated inputs and 16 Reed relay outputs in its interface, the 8004e PCI board’s isolated inputs protect the PC and other sensitive equipment from the voltage spikes and ground loop currents.
Low current application with switch closures provide a high quality, long-life, dry contact environment using the 8004e PCI board outputs. When energized, reed relays are normally open and close and the board is compatible with all PCI Express slot including the Express X1 slot.
The inputs found on the 8004e PCI board are rated for 3-13V. For 10-30V inputs, the 8004He model should be ordered.
Features of the 8004e PCI Express digital I/O board
- PCI Express X1 compliant
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- +24V input range configurable via the Socketed dip resistor
- 16 Reed relay outputs (SPST)
- Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
- Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on DB78 board connector
- Includes 72" cable with DB78 Male connector to DB37 Male and DB37 Female connectors (Item# CA165)
- SeaI/O Classic software supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista operating systems
- Software support for Linux available