Axiomtek represented in Australia by Allied Data Systems has introduced the iCON-78000 series of industrial hardened managed PoE Ethernet switches with a wide operating temperature range for extreme environment applications.
The iCON-78000 series of managed PoE Ethernet switches features eight PoE ports in addition to two Gigabit Ethernet ports and two 10/100base-FX ports.
Supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 8, the iCON-78000 series can power IEEE802.3af compliant devices and transmit data simultaneously, which helps save wiring costs and makes it ideally suited for outdoor applications such as PoE IP camera, PoE Access Point and intercoms.
To provide non-stop Ethernet connection, the iCON-78000 series supports α-Ring technology, which provides fast network recovery within 15ms.
Key features of iCON-78000 series managed PoE Ethernet switches
- Complies with IEC61000-6-2 EMC generic standard immunity for industrial environments
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), 8 or 4 ports
- Supports PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE)
- Proprietary ‘α-Ring’ support for network redundancy; recovery time <15ms
- IEEE802.1w RSTP, IEEE802.1S MSTP and IEEE802.1D STP compatible
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1, V2 & V3
- Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE802.1Q VLAN
- Tagging and GVRP
- IEEE802.1p QoS with four priority queues
- MAC-based trunking with automatic link fail-over
- RS-232 console, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2c & V3, RMON, web browser and TFTP Management
- Supports IEEE802.1x Security
- Per-port programmable MAC address locking
- Port mirroring
- 8192 MAC addresses and 2 M bits buffer memory
- Redundant power inputs with terminal block and DC jack
- -40ºC to +75ºC (-40ºF to +167ºF) operating temperature range