Developed for maintenance work on railways, tram tracks and metro systems, the powerful Husqvarna K 1260 rail cutters deliver an impressive output of 5.8 kW (7.8 hp).
Combined with the RA10 attachment, which mounts quickly and firmly to the rail, it is easily one of the lightest gas-powered rail cutting units around. Double attachment mountings enable cutting from both sides.
Feature highlights of the K 1260 Rail include the new generation Active Air Filtration, an extremely efficient centrifugal air cleaning system that delivers up to one year’s operation without a filter change, in addition to an effective vibration dampening system.
Key features of Husqvarna K 1260 rail cutters:
- Powerful rail cutter with output of 5.8 kW
- Capacity for a 400mm blade
- Double attachment mountings allow cutting from both directions
- Fast, stable mounting of the attachment onto the rail
- Precise right-angle cuts on all levels
- EasyStart simplifies starting
- SmartCarb built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption
- Active Air Filtration system delivers operational time (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required