The Cutmaster 40mm plasma cutting inverters available from All Purpose Abrasives are the largest air cooled manual systems in the Cutmaster range.
Specifically designed for high level applications requiring superior endurance and cutting performance with materials up to 40mm thick, the heavy duty inverter systems offer a duty cycle of 80% in a 40ºC ambient environment.
Cutmaster 40mm plasma cutting inverters are designed for heavy duty fabrication, construction and mining applications. The system can also be used for heavy duty gouging, piercing and bevelling applications when fitted with the correct torch consumables.
Key features of Cutmaster 40mm plasma cutting inverters:
- Operates from a 415V three phase supply
- Auto-pilot re-start
- True Guard roll bar
- Heavy duty SL100 1Torch for superior performance
- Portable unit ideal for site work, easy manoeuvrability and storage
- Three-year limited warranty
- Cutting speed of 250mm/min with excellent smooth cut surface
- Little or no dross with no need for grinding or rework
- Maximum Output Range: 120 amps
- Duty Cycle: 80% @ 120 amps
- Dimensions: 385mm H x 315mm W x 775mm L