Packed with various safety features, Metabo WEPBA angle grinders incorporate a braking system that stops the motor within two seconds after switch-off.
The angle grinder features a robust long lasting Metabo Marathon motor for reliable performance. An integrated auto-balancer ensures minimal vibration and longer tool life for grinding discs.
Safety features in the Metabo WEPBA angle grinders include overload protection, restart protection, dead-man function, safety switch and safety clutch.
Key features of Metabo WEPBA angle grinders:
- Metabo disc brake ensures quick stop of the grinding wheel within two seconds after switch-off
- Metabo dust-protection technology for an extremely long tool life
- Die cast aluminium gear housing
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Dead-man function ensures immediate shutdown of the machine when the switch is released
- Metabo ‘Quick’ tool quick change
- Protect safety switch: Safe to operate with an ergonomically integrated large paddle switch
- Additional Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle for vibration damping
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proofed
- High torque at 3.3 Nm
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) full-wave electronics
- Electronic soft start
- Metabo winding protection grid
- Highly durable switch-off carbon brush with dust protection housing