Featuring an exhalation valve designed to increase durability and easy to keep clean, the 7500 Series reusable half face respirators are available in three sizes. The exhalation valve reduces breathing resistance, helping to minimise heat build-up in the mask, and increasing the wearer’s comfort. The respirators are suitable for diverse applications using different filter options.
All respirators in the 7500 Series feature the 3M bayonet connection system allowing connection to a broad range of twin lightweight filters to protect against gases, vapours and particulates depending on specific needs. The mask can also be used with the 3M Supplied-Air System SA-2000 for increased convenience and flexibility.
Key features of 3M 7500 Series reusable half face respirators:
- Soft silicone material reduces pressure/ tension on face for added comfort during long periods of work
- Flexible system (gas/ vapour and/or particulate filters plus Supplied-Air option)
- Exhalation valve ensures easier breathing while reducing heat and moisture build-up; also eliminates valve vibration for easier communication
- Downward direction of exhalation air reduces fogging when using grinding and welding shields
- Twin filter design provides lower breathing resistance, and more balanced fit, improving field of vision
- New adjustable head harness and yoke design provide greater stability
- Easy and secure fitting with drop-down feature for added convenience
- Head harness designed to accommodate other PPE, including grinding or welding shields and the 3M eyewear range
- Safe, secure bayonet filter attachment system with cost effective replacement filters
- 3 sizes (small - 7501, medium - 7502, large - 7503)
- Colour coded sizes for easier identification
- Nominal face piece weight: 130-140 grams
The 7500 Series respirators can be used with a variety of different filter options.
Gas and vapour filters
- Generally protects against single or multiple contaminant type(s)
- 6000 Series filters fit directly onto the respirator except for 6098 and 6099
- Provides protection against solid and non-volatile liquid particles
- 2000 Series particulate filters fit directly onto the respirator
- 6035 and 6038 encapsulated P3 filters fit directly onto the respirator
- 5000 Series Particulate filters can be used with 6000 Series Gas and Vapour filters using 501 retainers excluding the 6035, 6038, 6096, 6098 and 6099
- 6096 has Particulate filter media integrated with the Gas and Vapour cartridge
- 6038 is an encapsulated particulate filter with a layer of carbon for low capacity gas protection
All filters can be used with SA-2100 Supplied Air Regulator except for the 5925, 6098 and 6099 filters.