All Lift Hire has an extensive range of forklifts and accessories for hire. The hire term can be as short as one day or long term.
The forklift hire range includes:
LPG forklifts, diesel forklifts, petrol forklifts, electric forklifts, accessories i.e. fork slippers, safety cages etc.
Benefits of hiring a forklift:
- You know your cost per month to assist you in budget and planning
- All O/H & S and work cover compliant, which will always be updated at the company’s expense
- Service and repair costs included in forklift hire costs. (Unless customer damage or non-related forklift operation failure)
- Renting provides flexibility as you can add and remove forklifts from your fleet easily
Before hiring a forklift there are some questions you should answer to help you understand what your hire requirements may be.
This will also assist All Lift Hire in helping you quickly with your forklift requirements.
What do you require? What is your exact application?
Understand what your forklift is required for:
- How heavy and what size are your typical loads?
- Will you be using your forklift inside or outside, or both?
- How high do you need to lift the load?
- How many hours per day (estimate) will you be using the forklift?
- How much room do you have to manoeuvre? How wide are the narrow isles?
- Low height restrictions i.e. low doors, unloading containers etc.