All Air Suspension has introduced a new Ride-Rite rear leaf spring helper kit for the Holden Colorado ute.
Specifically engineered by Airbag Man for the Colorado range, the Ride-Rite rear leaf spring helper kit features heavy duty Firestone airbags, which are durable and easy to install and allow users to maintain correct vehicle ride height with enhanced steering and braking stability even under a heavy load. The heavy duty double convoluted airbags are two ply, reinforced rubber bellows.
The Holden Colorado ute range combines the new leaf helper kit with a five-star ANCAP safety rating and strong load carrying and towing capacity, making it a popular choice for mining, energy, trades and industrial worksites.
All Air Suspension’s General Manager, Mr James Maslin explains that reducing spring sag and stress on the suspension can decrease tyre wear and maintenance costs. Firestone Ride-Rite airbags are designed to fit between a vehicle’s chassis and the axle/leaf spring to provide levelling control, front-to-rear and side-to-side when a vehicle is under load.
Firestone Ride-Rite airbags provide extra support for leaf suspensions in light trucks, vans, utes, 4WDs, SUVs, caravans and motor homes.
Mr Maslin adds that the kits have benefits when the vehicle is loaded or empty, towing or not towing, because the air pressure takes the strain off existing metal springs, preventing sagging and helping them to last longer.
Key benefits of the Ride-Rite rear leaf spring helper kits:
- Improves the ride, safety and durability of work vehicles carrying heavy and uneven loads and towing trailers
- Improves the performance of recreational vehicles including mobile homes and vehicles towing caravans and boats
- Air springs do not increase the vehicle’s load capacity, instead optimising the performance within the vehicle’s limitations
- Airbags can be adjusted for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating like a tyre
- Airbags are used for front-to-rear and side-to-side levelling control of a vehicle, enabling it to ‘level up’ when carrying heavy, uneven loads or when towing