The FiberTower Mini XP marking system, available from Alfex CNC Australia, is capable of meeting direct-part-marking needs of the users. The users need to plug the compact system into any 110V AC outlet for producing quality marks on production parts.
Parts marking on the conveyor lines include:
- Parts identification
- Marking "on the fly"
- ITO removal
- Chip packages marking
- 2D bar-coding
- 3D parts prototyping
The FiberTower Mini marking system XP features:
- Modern air cooled, Ytterbium Q-switched fiber laser up to 2mJ for marking on any material (metals, plastics and ceramics)
- Designed for maintenance-free direct part marking (DPM) applications
- Beam quality (M2 < 1.05) - TEMoo beam profile
- Air-cooled operation
- More than 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean time between failure)
- Low voltage power source (110/220 V AC) requirements
- Flexible cable beam delivery system