Humistick is a temperature and humidity data acquisition system made up of the Humistick data logger, a serial interface and a software program for PC. Humistick is available in different versions and kits.
The Humidity stick is a miniature temperature and humidity data logger, measuring just 50 X 22 mm and is 14 mm high.
Humistick has several applications, including temperature and humidity monitoring of transported and stored good, monitoring of fridges/freezers and other sensitive environments and for monitor environmental conditions.
Humistick’s reduced size together with the fact that is does not need an external power supply makes the Humistick an extremely versatile system. A special filter protects the sensor from external contaminants and guarantees correct readings.
- Windows 2000/XP compatible
- Multi lingual (Italian and English)
- Each data logger holds a unique serial number that is tamper proof and so cannot be modified.
- A number of parameters enable the mission to be suited to the particular application: acquisition start delay (from immediate start to maximum delay of 45 days, 12 and 15 minutes; all intermediate values can be set); maximum and minimum thresholds (these may be set to any value within the specified operating temperature range, with up two decimal resolution); time synchronisation; fields for sender, receiver and operator (for transports); fields for objects/sites monitored; mission notes
- The device recordings may be checked or viewed without stopping the acquisition mission
- Missions database with several search parameters; start and finish time; serial number; sender, receiver and operator; products or sites monitored.
Humistick is available from Alfa-Tek.