Alemlube has added two drum spill pallets and three spill trays to its extensive range of spill containment products.
Alemlube’s spill containment range addresses OH&S concerns and helps to create a safer and more functional workplace.
SJ-100-051/ SJ-100-06 drum spill pallets
The SJ-100-051 is a single 205L drum spill pallet designed to carry containers and drums up to 205L, whereas the SJ-100-06 with 235L capacity can hold up to four 205L drums.
Key features of Alemlube drum spill pallets:
- Static spill pallets with removable platform
- Compatible with most forklifts and pallet trucks
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable UV resistant polyethylene
- Simple cleaning
- Stackable design allows convenient and safe storage
Alemlube’s spill trays have been specifically designed to assist in the safe and clean handling and transfer of liquids in a variety of containers and to effectively capture any spills.
Key features of Alemlube spill trays:
- Available in 100L, 60L and 30L capacities
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable polyethylene
- Can be used with or without the non-slip surface platform supplied as standard
- Convenient in size for use on a workbench (ST1-60C/ST1-30C), or on the workshop floor
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage