Alemlube has added two new double diaphragm pumps to its range of products suitable for use in underground coal mines.
Alemlube’s PB-15 (1½”) and PB-20 (2'') double diaphragm pumps feature a polypropylene fluid chamber and Geolast diaphragms as well as stainless steel flanges. Engineered for maximum fluid and chemical compatibility, the double diaphragm pumps are ideal for use in underground coal mines with their heavy duty, stall-free and freeze-free characteristics.
While the PB-15 has a maximum flow rate of 492 L/min, the PB-20 has a maximum flow rate of 569 L/min. A rugged valve system allows operation under a variety of conditions ranging from clean fluids to slurries and solids up to 1/4''.
The addition of the PB-15 and PB-20 pumps to the existing NC-5 and NC-10 underground coal mine double diaphragm pumps means Alemlube can now offer sizes from ½” to 2” to cover the majority of applications.
Key features of Alemlube’s double diaphragm pumps:
- Bolted design ensures leak-free operation and ease of maintenance
- Muffler minimises noise level to 78 dBA
- Polypropylene fluid chamber
- Geolast diaphragms
- Stainless steel flanges: BSP thread
- Air inlet: 3/4''
- Liquid inlet & outlet: 1½” (PB-15), 2'' (PB-20)
- Maximum flow rate of 492 L/min (PB-15), 569 L/min (PB-20)
- Maximum air pressure of 120psi (8.2bar)
- Maximum solids handling: 1/4''
- Suction lift, Dry: up to 3.9m
- Suction lift, Wet: up to 7.9m
- Maximum operating temperature: 66°C
- Noise level (with muffler): 78 dBA
- Weight: 26.8kg (DP-15), 27.7kg (DP-20)