Alemlube introduces a new range of oval gear flow meters targeting the high-end flow meter market.
Suitable for a wide range of applications including fuel and oil measurement, industrial processing, food and beverage, high pressure and hazardous areas, Alemlube’s new Australian-made oval gear flow meter range is available in six series, each specified for a particular application or market segment.
Reputed for its extensive range of lubrication equipment and hose reels, Alemlube has been selling flow meters and metered oil control guns sourced from Europe and the USA for many years as part of its general range of products.
Alemlube oval gear flow meters range
- For fuel and oil applications, the A-Series meters have aluminium bodies with PPS rotors and electronic pulse output while the AM-Series meters have aluminium bodies with PPS rotors and mechanical displays
- For industrial/process/food & beverage applications, the S-Series meters have stainless steel bodies, PPS or SS rotors and electronic pulse output
- For high pressure applications, the SH-Series meters have stainless steel bodies and rotors with electronic pulse output
- SX-Series Explosion Proof meters have stainless steel bodies and rotors with electronic pulse output, and have an IECEx & ATEX mines approval rating of Exd 11B T4/T6
- For AdBlue and chemical applications, the P-Series meters are full PPS (Ryton) with electronic pulse output
- All electronic pulse meters can be connected to universal mount remote displays or supplied with a range of optional meter-mounted displays (except SX-Series)
- Accessories include wall and pipe mounting kits for remote displays, Y-strainers and air eliminator/strainers
- For custody transfer applications, selected sizes in the A-, AM-, S- and P-Series can be provided with NMI Pattern Approval
- Made in Australia
- Fully tested and provided with a calibration certificate before leaving the factory
- Covers port sizes from 1/8” through to 4” with flow rates from 0.5 L/hr for the 1/8” size up to 2500 L/min for extended flow 4” size (A- and AM-Series)
- 2-year warranty