Alemlube introduces the 670AN3 cordless grease guns to replace its popular and rugged 670AN2 range.
The new 670AN3 uses the latest 18V Lithium-Ion battery technology to deliver significant performance improvements over the older cordless grease gun. Designed and engineered by Alemite in the USA, the 670AN3 facilitates efficient plant and machinery greasing and is backed by a full 2-year warranty.
Capable of generating grease pressures of up to 8,000psi and delivering up to 170g of grease per minute, the 670AN3 cordless grease guns can be used to dispense grease from up to twenty-four 450g cartridges before changing over or recharging the battery.
The Alemlube 670AN3 is supplied with a 240V one-hour fast charger, cartridge holder, 90cm long grease gun flex, heavy duty coupler, LED flashlight and convenient shoulder strap, all contained in a heavy duty plastic moulded carry case.
This model is also available in a version suitable for 400g grease cartridges (model 595C).
Key features and benefits of Alemlube 670AN3 cordless grease guns:
- Dispenses up to 24 x 450g cartridges of grease before battery changeover
- Capable of delivering up to 170 g/min
- Generates grease pressures of up to 8,000psi
- High torque 18V motor
- High capacity 18V/3000 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- 1-hour fast battery charger
- Ergonomically balanced and lightweight at 3.5kg (when empty)
- Suitable for use with grease up to NLGI 2
- Three-way loading (450g cartridge, bulk or filler pump)
- Equipped with low battery and stall indicator lights
- LED flashlight included
- Spring-primed and includes an air bleed valve to aid priming
- Sound pressure level: 72.3 dB(A)