Alemlube is introducing a new range of electric pumping kits suitable for transferring petrol and aviation gas.
Alemlube is a leading supplier of electric diesel transfer pumps, kits and tanks in the Australian/NZ market.
Alemlube’s new 372010 Piusi 12V petrol transfer kits have been designed and engineered to effectively transfer flammable liquids such as petrol varieties ULP, PULP, E10 and aviation gas (Avgas), in addition to diesel and kerosene. The 372010 joins Alemlube’s range of manual drum pumps, manual and auto shut-off nozzles and flow meters suitable for petrol transfer applications.
Featuring a highly efficient and compact cast iron body, the pump is capable of dispensing up to 50L/min and offers a long and reliable service life.
Easily connected to drums via a quick 2" coupling, the 372010 refuelling kit features fully-flanged components that can be fitted or replaced quickly and safely. The duty cycle of 30 min on, 60 min off makes the kit suitable for most intermittent refuelling applications.
The 372010 has ATEX/IECEx approval for above-ground use in explosive environments. When used in potentially explosive atmospheric conditions, installation should be performed by a qualified electrician to avoid or eliminate sources of ignition such as sparks, hot surfaces or static electricity and all sources of combustion that can ignite petrol vapours.
Key features of Alemlube’s new 372010 Piusi 12V petrol transfer kits:
- Compact and sturdy construction with cast iron body
- Transfers petrol, diesel, kerosene and Avgas
- Motor specifications: 250watts; 21amps; 2700rpm
- Duty cycle: 30 mins on – 60 mins off
- Automatic nozzle with flow rates of up to 50 L/min
- In-built nozzle holster
- Supplied with 4 metres of ¾" ID antistatic fuel hose
- Supplied with 4 metres of power cable (no battery clamps included for safety)
- Fully-flanged components: pump, flow meter and filters easily fitted or replaced
- Integrated bypass valve thermally protected
- Integrated check valve and pressure relief valve
- Anti-noise filter
- 2" coupling connects easily and quickly to fuel drums
- Telescopic down tube extends to 1100mm
- Water captor filter included